Affected by an addiction problem? With over 30 years of experience in helping patients recover, our International Treatment Centre in Quinta das Lapas (Portugal) provides state-of-the-art services delivered by a team of dedicated professionals.
Established in Portugal in 1984, Dianova “Quinta das Lapas” is a nationally renowned residential centre dedicated to helping people overcome their addiction problems such as drug and alcohol abuse, pathological gambling or problematic internet use. Dianova’s centre is one of Europe’s oldest and a leading inpatient addiction treatment centre. Our personnel have a long experience in providing private addiction treatment to national and international clients. In the past 30 years, more than 15,000 people have been treated successfully in our centre.
The centre is located 40 Km from Lisbon with an easy access from highway and to Lisbon International airport which respond to our clients’ needs for transportation. In addition, the centre is situated nearby a variety of leisure centres that may be utilized by clients’ relatives
A Program Tailored to Each Person’s Needs
Our alcohol and drug treatment program has been carefully designed over 30 years of professional and practical experience. Our aim is to support our patients through an intensive, individualized program. Our treatment team comprises a psychiatrist, a general practitioner, psychologists and other licensed therapists.
Accreditations and Quality Management Policy
Our treatment centre has a MoU with the Directorate-General for Interventions on Addictive Behaviours and Dependencies (SICAD | ARS Portuguese Ministry of Health) and it is registered by the Portuguese Health Regulation Authority. In addition and for the past 10 years it has met the requirements of the Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008 and has for the past 4 years achieved a 100% Client Satisfaction rate and Service Recommendation.
Our centre is committed to:
- Focusing on the satisfaction of clients and to ensuring their safety,
- Building trust based on standardized, transparent management procedures and to maintaining high standards of clinical care through regular audits,
- Providing evidence-based treatment services,
- Promoting the improvement of its programs, clinical services and management processes on an ongoing basis.
Dianova’s program has an educational and therapeutic perspective that aims to overcome individual weaknesses, foster autonomy and help people make responsible and healthy choices, with the objective of improving their life skills and quality of life. The program is grounded on the following approaches:
- Therapeutic community (focus on the whole person, social learning and mutual self-help)
- Cognitive-behavioural, motivational and relapse prevention approaches
- Intensification of the process of change
- Individualized psychotherapy program
- Medical and psychiatric services
- Individual and group therapy
- Workshops and day-to-day activities
- Cultural activities and leisure management
- Sports and well-being
We admit patients from around the world. Patients’ fee can either be paid on a private basis or through medical insurance. If you would like to find out information about the treatment at Quinta das Lapas, please contact our Admissions Office by phone +351 261 312 300, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly for admission http://dianova.pt/en/apply-for-admissions/
Aftercare and Continuing Support
Aftercare services are essential to reduce the risk of relapse. In this objective, we provide our clients with support services based on tailored relapse prevention skills after completion of the treatment programme.
Quinta das Lapas
2565-517 Monte Redondo Torres Vedras, Portugal
Tel.: +351 261 312 300