Pathways and Challenges to Addiction Recovery: the role of treatment, self-help and other mechanisms of change. Organized by the Ghent University and the drug-free treatment programme De Kiem, the XVII sympositum of the European Working Group on Drug-oriented Research (EWODOR) will examine the recovery process, including the pathways that promote such process or the challenges that impede it. Venue: Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, Ghent (Belgium).
Sign up for our newsletter
- 07/04/2019 Drugs and SDGs – a Guide for NGOs
- 02/04/2019 CND62 - Overview of NGO Activities
- 01/04/2019 Dianova Addresses Addiction Stigma at the CND
- 29/03/2019 Treatment Services Must Address Women's Specific Needs
- 25/03/2019 Drug Policies: Ministerial Declaration