UN Palais des Nations, Geneva, Switzerland, 13:30-14:30, room VIII – There are significant gender differences in the motivations and needs that move to addiction, the consequences of abuse and the treatment options. This panel will address the realities of women and addiction from the perspectives of human rights and public health, and link with the dimension of violence.
Sign up for our newsletter
- 13/01/2020 UN Launches Global Dialogue
- 19/12/2019 Addiction and Gender Stereotypes
- 17/12/2019 “I Couldn’t Live without Alcohol”
- 16/12/2019 Gender-Sensitive Perspective and Addiction Treatment
- 12/12/2019 The Female Experience of Addiction