UN Palais des Nations, Geneva, Switzerland, 13:30-14:30, room VIII – There are significant gender differences in the motivations and needs that move to addiction, the consequences of abuse and the treatment options. This panel will address the realities of women and addiction from the perspectives of human rights and public health, and link with the dimension of violence.
Sign up for our newsletter
- 17/10/2019 Women & Addictions: a Question of Human Rights
- 13/10/2019 Human Trafficking in India
- 10/10/2019 Professionalizing Drug Prevention
- 04/10/2019 Addiction Does not Differentiate between Men and Women!
- 03/10/2019 SDGs: an Open dialogue with Civil Society