UN Palais des Nations, Geneva, Switzerland, 13:30-14:30, room VIII – There are significant gender differences in the motivations and needs that move to addiction, the consequences of abuse and the treatment options. This panel will address the realities of women and addiction from the perspectives of human rights and public health, and link with the dimension of violence.
Sign up for our newsletter
- 09/12/2019 Empowering Girls in India!
- 05/12/2019 Civil Society Urges European Parliament to Make Drug Policy a Priority
- 24/11/2019 Dianova Says: "Empower Women, Empower Society"
- 15/11/2019 Have your say about the EU Drug Strategy!
- 13/11/2019 Civil Society and Drug Policy