The International Overdose Awareness Day is a global event during which local and international organisations host events to promote health, reduce stigma and commemorate those who have been lost to a drug overdose.
Sign up for our newsletter
- 17/10/2019 Women & Addictions: a Question of Human Rights
- 13/10/2019 Human Trafficking in India
- 10/10/2019 Professionalizing Drug Prevention
- 04/10/2019 Addiction Does not Differentiate between Men and Women!
- 03/10/2019 SDGs: an Open dialogue with Civil Society