The Generation Equality Forum is a civil society–centred, multi-stakeholder, global gathering for gender equality, convened by UN Women and co-hosted by the governments of Mexico and France. It will be connected in real time across the world through interactive satellite sessions enabled through technology to maximize participation. The Forum will kick-off in Mexico City, Mexico, on 7-8 May 2020 and culminate in Paris, France, on 7-10 July 2020.
Sign up for our newsletter
- 27/03/2020 Facing the Covid-19 Outbreak in the Dianova network
- 27/03/2020 Covid-19 : Challenges for Residential Facilities
- 26/03/2020 Dianova International Participates at the CSW64 with a Written Statement
- 26/03/2020 Dianova Chile Best Practices Online
- 25/03/2020 Drugs and the Media