The conference will be held a the Monash University Prato Centre, in Prato, Italy, near Florence. The conference theme, Rethinking ‘change’, new theories, new topics, new questions, new methods, will address the question of what needs to change and why, an issue of increasing interest to social scientists.
Sign up for our newsletter
- 13/01/2020 UN Launches Global Dialogue
- 19/12/2019 Addiction and Gender Stereotypes
- 17/12/2019 “I Couldn’t Live without Alcohol”
- 16/12/2019 Gender-Sensitive Perspective and Addiction Treatment
- 12/12/2019 The Female Experience of Addiction