The conference will be held a the Monash University Prato Centre, in Prato, Italy, near Florence. The conference theme, Rethinking ‘change’, new theories, new topics, new questions, new methods, will address the question of what needs to change and why, an issue of increasing interest to social scientists.
Sign up for our newsletter
- 17/10/2019 Women & Addictions: a Question of Human Rights
- 13/10/2019 Human Trafficking in India
- 10/10/2019 Professionalizing Drug Prevention
- 04/10/2019 Addiction Does not Differentiate between Men and Women!
- 03/10/2019 SDGs: an Open dialogue with Civil Society