Following the tone for drug policy reform debate set by UNGASS 2016, this three-day course held at the Graduate Institute in Geneva will explore such questions as: the future of UN governance in international drug policy, the contribution of alternative actors to ensure that drug policies improve rather than harm the health and welfare of people, and the role of civil society in the international debate on drug policies.
Sign up for our newsletter
- 10/12/2019 66th Regular Session of CICAD
- 09/12/2019 Empowering Girls in India!
- 05/12/2019 Civil Society Urges European Parliament to Make Drug Policy a Priority
- 24/11/2019 Dianova Says: "Empower Women, Empower Society"
- 15/11/2019 Have your say about the EU Drug Strategy!