Following the tone for drug policy reform debate set by UNGASS 2016, this three-day course held at the Graduate Institute in Geneva will explore such questions as: the future of UN governance in international drug policy, the contribution of alternative actors to ensure that drug policies improve rather than harm the health and welfare of people, and the role of civil society in the international debate on drug policies.
Sign up for our newsletter
- 13/01/2020 UN Launches Global Dialogue
- 19/12/2019 Addiction and Gender Stereotypes
- 17/12/2019 “I Couldn’t Live without Alcohol”
- 16/12/2019 Gender-Sensitive Perspective and Addiction Treatment
- 12/12/2019 The Female Experience of Addiction