The Future of European Drug Policy: 5 December 2019, 9:00 – 12:00 – Room PHS 1C51, European Parliament, Brussels – The EU Civil Society Forum on Drugs will organize a seminar for members of the European Parliament. The event will highlight ongoing challenges in drug policy at European and global levels and provide insight into how civil society can assist policy makers and legislators in tackling these issues. View the event’s agenda and briefing paper.
Sign up for our newsletter
- 13/01/2020 UN Launches Global Dialogue
- 19/12/2019 Addiction and Gender Stereotypes
- 17/12/2019 “I Couldn’t Live without Alcohol”
- 16/12/2019 Gender-Sensitive Perspective and Addiction Treatment
- 12/12/2019 The Female Experience of Addiction