The Future of European Drug Policy: 5 December 2019, 9:00 – 12:00 – Room PHS 1C51, European Parliament, Brussels – The EU Civil Society Forum on Drugs will organize a seminar for members of the European Parliament. The event will highlight ongoing challenges in drug policy at European and global levels and provide insight into how civil society can assist policy makers and legislators in tackling these issues. View the event’s agenda and briefing paper.
Sign up for our newsletter
- 10/12/2019 66th Regular Session of CICAD
- 09/12/2019 Empowering Girls in India!
- 05/12/2019 Civil Society Urges European Parliament to Make Drug Policy a Priority
- 24/11/2019 Dianova Says: "Empower Women, Empower Society"
- 15/11/2019 Have your say about the EU Drug Strategy!