The 42nd session of the Human Rights Council will take place in Geneva (Switzerland). During these 3 weeks, a number of topics will be discussed, focusing on Human Rights issues in Sub-saharan Africa and South-East Asia. NGOs in consultative status with the ECOSOC can be accredited to participate in the Human Rights Council’s sessions as Observers.
Sign up for our newsletter
- 13/01/2020 UN Launches Global Dialogue
- 19/12/2019 Addiction and Gender Stereotypes
- 17/12/2019 “I Couldn’t Live without Alcohol”
- 16/12/2019 Gender-Sensitive Perspective and Addiction Treatment
- 12/12/2019 The Female Experience of Addiction