The 42nd session of the Human Rights Council will take place in Geneva (Switzerland). During these 3 weeks, a number of topics will be discussed, focusing on Human Rights issues in Sub-saharan Africa and South-East Asia. NGOs in consultative status with the ECOSOC can be accredited to participate in the Human Rights Council’s sessions as Observers.
Sign up for our newsletter
- 17/10/2019 Women & Addictions: a Question of Human Rights
- 13/10/2019 Human Trafficking in India
- 10/10/2019 Professionalizing Drug Prevention
- 04/10/2019 Addiction Does not Differentiate between Men and Women!
- 03/10/2019 SDGs: an Open dialogue with Civil Society