The 42nd Expert Committee on Drug Dependence (ECDD) will meet in Geneva, Switzerland. The World Health Organization ECDD is mandated by the International Drug Control Conventions to assess the health risks and potential therapeutic use of psychoactive substances. Recommendations are then issued to the UN Commission on Narcotic Drugs (CND) on whether a substance should be placed under international control or not.
Sign up for our newsletter
- 13/01/2020 UN Launches Global Dialogue
- 19/12/2019 Addiction and Gender Stereotypes
- 17/12/2019 “I Couldn’t Live without Alcohol”
- 16/12/2019 Gender-Sensitive Perspective and Addiction Treatment
- 12/12/2019 The Female Experience of Addiction