The 3rd European Chemsex Forum will be a 2 ½ day, multi-disciplinary event, in Paris – Up to 250 participants will participate, across the spectrum of people and professions impacted by ChemSex, including people engaged in ChemSex; public health service users, health workers, researchers and campaigners; policy makers and commissioners; community leaders, volunteers, and members of the community.
Sign up for our newsletter
- 13/01/2020 UN Launches Global Dialogue
- 19/12/2019 Addiction and Gender Stereotypes
- 17/12/2019 “I Couldn’t Live without Alcohol”
- 16/12/2019 Gender-Sensitive Perspective and Addiction Treatment
- 12/12/2019 The Female Experience of Addiction