The Fourteenth United Nations Congress on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice will be held in Kyoto, Japan – Since 1955, the United Nations congresses on crime prevention and criminal justice have brought together high-level representatives of Governments, intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations, and criminal justice professionals and scholars, to discuss common concerns, share experiences and seek viable solutions to problems related to crime prevention and criminal justice.
Sign up for our newsletter
- 13/01/2020 UN Launches Global Dialogue
- 19/12/2019 Addiction and Gender Stereotypes
- 17/12/2019 “I Couldn’t Live without Alcohol”
- 16/12/2019 Gender-Sensitive Perspective and Addiction Treatment
- 12/12/2019 The Female Experience of Addiction